Full Time and Part Time Job Growth since January this year. You can see both trends are particularly volatile. FTE is on a solid downward swing and PTE is on a comfortable upward swing signifying significant loss of income for those losing their full time jobs and either finding no jobs or entering the part-time workforce. This of course translates to a loss for economic growth as well, economic growth will be much less than it could otherwise have been. We will see these numbers in the June Quarter release of the National Accounts in September.
- REAL PROGRESSIVES AUSTRALIA – MIDDAY AEDST #MMT
- Paying for the NDIS is easy!!
- Revisiting Milk
- ANZAC DAY
- Krugman Uses ISLM to Proclaim Looming Fiscal Crisis, Denounces Those Who Don’t Use ISLM
- Australia Day Redux
- What a Job Guarantee Is
- What a Difference
- Sensible Macroeconomics
- Bad Debt? Good Debt? Complicated Mess!
- RT @ptcherneva: Sending everyone a check is trivial, ensuring a decent standard of life for all takes work. 10 hours ago
- RT @Noahpinion: 21/The policy might be socialist but the messaging can feel elitist to some. "You're too dumb for your labor to create real… 10 hours ago
- RT @Noahpinion: 20/You can see this with the debate over basic income. People see the message of the policy as "You're obsolete. You're too… 10 hours ago
- The latest The Senexx Sentinel! paper.li/Senexx/news-bl… #auspol #wutheringheights 11 hours ago
- The latest The Farnsworth! paper.li/senexx/farnswo… Thanks to @AndrewCatsaras 14 hours ago
- Abbott Al Qaeda ANZAC Ausroc Australian Australian Politics Bligh Bruce Brumby Classical Liberal communist Democracy Depression Economics Education Energy Environment Faith Flag franco Gillard Guerrilla Warfare Hitler Ideology Independents Indigenous Industrial Relations Intent International IRA Iraq Islamic Resistance Isolation Ken Henry Kokoda Liberty mmt Multiculturalism Mussolini New Zealand Nuclear Nuclear Power Origin Osama bin Laden Page Politics Private Enterprise Private Schools Racism RBA Recession Religious Rudd Rugby League Rural Schools Sorry State of Origin Stolen Generations Stress Suicide Swan Synroc Tax Taxpayer Terrorism Tony Windsor UnAustralian Unemployment Uranium Utility War Wests Tigers Whitlam Youth