This is a history of Job Guarantees in Australia and how they came to be, that is how they evolved. This is a four part series of about 15 minutes each history of the man known as Red Ted in Australia – Edward G Theodore. I confess the title was to sucker you in but Part IV is particularly relevant particularly to those promoting the MMT paradigm
- REAL PROGRESSIVES AUSTRALIA – MIDDAY AEDST #MMT
- Paying for the NDIS is easy!!
- Revisiting Milk
- ANZAC DAY
- Krugman Uses ISLM to Proclaim Looming Fiscal Crisis, Denounces Those Who Don’t Use ISLM
- Australia Day Redux
- What a Job Guarantee Is
- What a Difference
- Sensible Macroeconomics
- Bad Debt? Good Debt? Complicated Mess!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Abbott Al Qaeda ANZAC Ausroc Australian Australian Politics Bligh Bruce Brumby Classical Liberal communist Democracy Depression Economics Education Energy Environment Faith Flag franco Gillard Guerrilla Warfare Hitler Ideology Independents Indigenous Industrial Relations Intent International IRA Iraq Islamic Resistance Isolation Ken Henry Kokoda Liberty mmt Multiculturalism Mussolini New Zealand Nuclear Nuclear Power Origin Osama bin Laden Page Politics Private Enterprise Private Schools Racism RBA Recession Religious Rudd Rugby League Rural Schools Sorry State of Origin Stolen Generations Stress Suicide Swan Synroc Tax Taxpayer Terrorism Tony Windsor UnAustralian Unemployment Uranium Utility War Wests Tigers Whitlam Youth