The nation’s dependence upon a dated model of private debt expansion, as well as its chosen management strategies for the mining boom, have locked us into a paradigm that is, over time, leading to the selling off of assets to fund the current account deficit and the hollowing out of the economy’s productive capacity.
- REAL PROGRESSIVES AUSTRALIA – MIDDAY AEDST #MMT
- Paying for the NDIS is easy!!
- Revisiting Milk
- ANZAC DAY
- Krugman Uses ISLM to Proclaim Looming Fiscal Crisis, Denounces Those Who Don’t Use ISLM
- Australia Day Redux
- What a Job Guarantee Is
- What a Difference
- Sensible Macroeconomics
- Bad Debt? Good Debt? Complicated Mess!
- The latest The Senexx Sentinel! paper.li/Senexx/news-bl… Thanks to @Piping_Shrike @AndrewCatsaras #breaking #auspol 40 minutes ago
- The latest The Farnsworth! paper.li/senexx/farnswo… 3 hours ago
- The latest The Senexx Sentinel! paper.li/Senexx/news-bl… Thanks to @LachlanFHarris @GreenJ @awelder #carilion #econlog 1 day ago
- The latest The Farnsworth! paper.li/senexx/farnswo… 1 day ago
- The latest The Senexx Sentinel! paper.li/Senexx/news-bl… Thanks to @latikambourke #auspol #nbn 2 days ago
- Abbott Al Qaeda ANZAC Ausroc Australian Australian Politics Bligh Bruce Brumby Classical Liberal communist Democracy Depression Economics Education Energy Environment Faith Flag franco Gillard Guerrilla Warfare Hitler Ideology Independents Indigenous Industrial Relations Intent International IRA Iraq Islamic Resistance Isolation Ken Henry Kokoda Liberty mmt Multiculturalism Mussolini New Zealand Nuclear Nuclear Power Origin Osama bin Laden Page Politics Private Enterprise Private Schools Racism RBA Recession Religious Rudd Rugby League Rural Schools Sorry State of Origin Stolen Generations Stress Suicide Swan Synroc Tax Taxpayer Terrorism Tony Windsor UnAustralian Unemployment Uranium Utility War Wests Tigers Whitlam Youth